Commercial and Office Building Carpet Cleaning
Call today at 7171-848-2064 for your FREE cleaning demonstration and discover the benefits of our commercial cleaning system. Our commercial carpet cleaning system is designed specifically for commercial style carpeting and offers these benefits over our competitors.
- Quick Drying- We use a low moisture cleaning system that is designed for maximum soil removal while using 80% less water, so you carpets dry fast.
- No Returning Spots – Other systems flood the carpet with water, pushing stubborn spots to the back of the carpet to return once the carpet is dry. Our system, absorbs the entire spot so it will not reappear after the cleaning.
- No open Doors – Our system is perfect for buildings that need to remain secure.
- No Hose Tripping – Instead of running hundreds of feet of hoses through your hallways, our system eliminates these tripping hazards and is perfect for the occupied building.
- No Extra Fees – Because we can clean without running hoses to our truck, we do not charge extra for high rise cleaning.
- Anti-Allergen cleaning – Our cleaning product includes an allergen treatment to make you office building healthier.
Some of our York businesses that we service include senior resident buildings, church’s, medical offices, eye doctors, dentist, retail stores, manufacturing offices,distributor offices and property management companies.
For business and offices that need regular floor maintenance, our cleaning system is an economical way to keep your floors looking good all the time.
At Personal Touch, we provide the best carpet cleaning services at commercial locations. Business owners need to hire an expert with the correct tools to remove deep debris from wall-to-wall carpeting that is located in high traffic areas. Cleaning carpets in a commercial environment is required more often due to the larger number of people carrying in dirt on their shoes.
Personal Touch has knowledgeable technicians who understand how to focus on the areas with the most dirt such as entranceways. Our employees arrive promptly to begin the carpet and rug restoration services. To maintain our client’s safety, we always background screen employees. In addition, cleaning technicians wear uniforms and drive a logo embellished truck. After arriving at a commercial property, the technicians complete an inspection.
We know that commercial carpet cleaning service is often required during odd hours to avoid inconveniencing a business’s customers and employees. Our specialized cleaning equipment is designed to be no louder than a vacuum cleaner. While steam cleaning is available, our commercial carpet cleaning system does not use the loud truck mount system that may disturb neighboring buildings late at night or during working hours.
Using top-of-the-line cleaning equipment ensures that carpets are shampooed thoroughly. Personal Touch employees discuss special cleaning needs with customers such as understanding when carpets need special attention our our restoration cleaning process. All of our commercial cleaning machines remove excess moisture from fibers immediately to get carpets dry faster.